International Summit of the venture investors will be held in Samara
The Samara region will host an International Summit VOLGA ANGELS of investors of the early stages on September 7-9, 2018. The two-day program will bring together more than 250 participants: private investors, representatives of venture funds, large corporations, development institutions and authorities from Russia, Europe and the United States of America. The program will include plenary discussion panels and round tables with the participation of Russian and international investors and experts. The VOLGA ANGELS Summit is included in the list of official events of the European Business Angels Association (EBAN).
The Summit will be focused on three main topics. On the Venture track, participants will discuss the vital issues of the investment market: investment strategies at the early stages of investment process, selection of the moment for the sale of the portfolio company, state and quasi-state investments.
Track Blockchain will focus on the impact of technology on the investment market, new opportunities for collective investment in start-ups and new tools of crowdfunding (ICO).
The special intensity for investments at the early stages of the «Academy of Investments» will be useful for the entry-level business angels. The main task is to give the entry-level players tools for searching and evaluating start-ups, structuring of deals and working with portfolio companies.
The main speakers will be:
• Candace Johnson, Honorary President of the European Business Angels Association;
• Markus Dantus, Director of Startup Mexico;
• Peter Brown, Vice President of the European Business Angels Association;
• Riku Asikainen, Vice-President of the Finnish Business Angels Association;
• Jan Sosso, Managing Partner of the Monte Carlo Capital;
• Vitaly Pohohin, business angel, president of the National Association of Business Angels;
• Igor Ryabenky, Managing Partner of Altair Capital, co-founder of «AltaClub» Private Investors Club;
• and etc.
The organizer of the Summit is the Fund for Promotion of Venture Capital Investments in the Samara Region.
The meeting is held with the support of the Samara Region Government. The program partner is the National Association of Business Angels. The operator is YellowRockets.
The International Summit VOLGA ANGELS will be held on September 7-9, 2018 in the Samara region at the hotel complex «Russian Hunting».
Registration and more detailed program of the Summit is at https://volgaangels.com.
Contact person for information partnership and media accreditation:
+7 (927) 685-82-67