The government of the Samara Region provides comprehensive support to regional industrial enterprises in the implementation of investment projects aimed at modernization of existing and creation of new enterprises, including the granting of tax reliefs within regional tax legislation, the allocation of regional subsidies for the development of production and the purchase of equipment, assistance in obtaining federal support.
The Industrial Development Fund offers preferential conditions of co-financing of projects aimed at the development of new high tech products, modernization and creation of competitive production on the basis of the most advanced technologies available.
In order to implement industrial technology projects, the Fund provides targeted loans on a competitive basis at the rate of 5% per annum for up to 7 years in the amount ranging from 833 400 to 11.667 million euro, stimulating the direct investment inflow in the real sector of the economy.
Reimbursement of the following expenses is also provided:
- research and development, experimental development, and testing of prototypes;
- certification of products, industrial and environmental safety;
- software and information systems implementation;
- implementation of energy-efficient and resource saving systems;
- retraining, proficiency enhancement;
- modernization, technical re-equipping.