Expenses on payment of an insurance premium accrued under an agreement for agricultural insurance in livestock breeding sphere
Subsidies are provided to the agricultural commodity manufacturers (except for the state (municipal) institutions) making livestock products on the territory of the Samara Region and complying with the following criteria:
- conclusion of an agricultural insurance agreement between the manufacturer and an insurance company licensed to provide agricultural insurance;
- conclusion of an agricultural insurance agreement by the manufacturer in respect of the livestock, for all livestock population of specific types kept by the agricultural commodity manufacturer;
- entry of the agricultural insurance agreement into force and payment of fifty percent of the insurance premium accrued thereunder by the manufacturer;
- presence of a condition in the agricultural insurance agreement stipulating impossibility to terminate the agreement prior to its expiration term;
- setting the insurance amount in the agricultural insurance agreement equal to at least eighty percent of the insured livestock cost;
- participation of the manufacturer in the agricultural risk insurance cannot exceed forty percent of the insured amount under the agricultural insurance agreement;
- setting the insurance premium share applied at insurance tariff calculation and aimed directly at making insurance and compensatory payments to the insuring parties and beneficiaries equal to at least eighty percent;
- conclusion of an agricultural insurance agreement by the manufacturer in respect of the livestock for at least a one-year term.
Subsidies are aimed at recovery of a part of costs connected to the agricultural product manufacture, in particular, expenses on payment of an insurance premium accrued under agreements for agricultural insurance in livestock breeding sphere in case of loss (death) of livestock (cattle (bulls, cows), small ruminants (goats, sheep), pigs, horses, rabbits, fur animals, laying and meat birds (geese, turkeys, hens, quails, ducks, guinea fowls,) broiler chickens, bee colonies) as a result of the following circumstances:
- contagious animal diseases, mass poisoning;
- acts of nature (lightning strike, earthquake, dust storm, hurricane wind, blizzard, snow storm, flood, landslide, avalanche, mudflow, rock slide);
- faults in electric power, heat, water supply as a result of the acts of nature if the conditions for livestock keeping require mandatory use of electric power, heat energy, water;
The subsidy amount provided to the recipient equals to fifty percent of the amount of costs incurred by the recipient for payment of an insurance premium accrued under an agreement for agricultural insurance in livestock breeding sphere.
Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 30 dated February 12, 2013 (as amended on July 26, 2016) On Measures Aimed at Support of Agricultural Production out of the Regional Budget Funds Including the Funds Received by the Regional Budget from the Federal Budget.