Support of pedigree beef cattle
- operating on the territory of the Samara Region;
- neither undergoing a liquidation procedure nor duly declared bankrupt, and with no initiated bankruptcy proceedings;
- having no overdue on publicly funded loan repayment (principal loan amount) provided to the manufacturer from the regional budget;
- having no outstanding liability on payment of taxes, duties, levies, fines, interest (except for the interest for using a publicly funded loan provided out of the regional budget) subject to payment pursuant to the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and duties;
- having no pedigree beef cattle population as of the date of applying to the Ministry for a subsidy to be provided.
keeping of pedigree stud stock:
- the subsidy amount calculation rate approved by the Ministry multiplied by the number of cows having produced living calves in the financial year reported on;
- the subsidy amount calculation rate approved by the Ministry multiplied by the number of pedigree bulls, young breeders;
- the subsidy amount calculation rate per one dosage of pedigree bull semen approved by the Ministry multiplied by the number of dosages of purchased pedigree bull semen.
Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 30 dated February 12, 2013 (as amended on July 26, 2016) On Measures Aimed at Support of Agricultural Production out of the Regional Budget Funds Including the Funds Received by the Regional Budget from the Federal Budget.