Recovery of costs incurred by agricultural commodity manufacturers for purchase of machinery
- subsidies are provided to agricultural commodity manufacturers acknowledged as such pursuant to part 1 and clause 3 part 2 article 3 of Federal Law On Agricultural Development, companies of the agro-industrial complex manufacturing agricultural products on the territory of the Samara Region;
- having no overdue on tax payments to the budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation and insurance payments to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for mandatory pension insurance;
- not undergoing a liquidation, reorganization, bankruptcy procedure;
- having no overdue on repayment of a publicly funded loan provided to the manufacturer from the regional budget.
not more than 30% of the total lease payment amount under a lease agreement.
Recovery of costs for purchase of the following machinery types:
- tractors with a capacity of up to 110 horse powers
- harvesting machinery (manufactured in Russia)
- crop production machinery (manufactured in Russia)
- machinery for collection and production of feed stuff (manufactured in Russia and abroad)
- machinery for post-harvesting and storage of grain (manufactured in Russia and abroad)
Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 21 dated February 1, 2013 On Measures Aimed at State Support of Goods, Work and Service Manufacturers in the Sphere of Agricultural Commodity Manufacture, Trade, Agricultural Product Processing, Fish Farming on the Territory of the Samara Region.