Commissioning of software and introduction of information systems
A subsidy is provided to legal entities complying with the following criteria:
- state registration and operation of the company on the territory of the Samara Region for at least one year as of the subsidy application filing date;
- applicant activity scope is metallurgical production and manufacture of finished metal products, manufacture of machines and equipment, manufacture of electrical machines and electrical equipment, manufacture of transport vehicles and equipment;
- acknowledgment of the legal entity as the winner of the competition on selection of companies for a subsidy to be provided.
A subsidy is provided to enterprises of the machine building complex to recover the costs incurred from January 1, 2013 for:
- purchase of software licenses (non-exclusive rights);
- purchase of software license updates (non-exclusive rights) (advanced or current version updates);
- purchase of an annual software subscription (support);
- carrying out of software trainings;
- software installation and adjustment;
- development of specialized software configurations, additional software modules (plug-ins) including development of the software instruction manuals;
- data integration;
- entry of information in the data bases.
A subsidy is provided in the amount of:
- 50% of costs actually incurred for purchase and commissioning of software aimed at production preparation, management and dispatching, project and quality management, but not more than 166 700 euro per annum per one legal entity;
- 50% of costs actually incurred for development and deployment of software aimed at production preparation, management and dispatching, project and quality management, but not more than 83 400 euro per annum per one legal entity.
Procedure of Provision of Subsidies to Recover Costs Incurred for Commissioning of Software and Information System Deployment (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 473 dated August 8, 2014)
State Program of The Samara Region on Development of Industry of the Samara Region and Improvement of its Competitiveness by 2020 (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 321 dated June 4, 2014).