Deployment of energy and resource saving systems
A subsidy is provided to legal entities complying with the following criteria:
- state registration and operation of the company on the territory of the Samara Region for at least one year as of the subsidy application filing date;
- applicant activity scope is metallurgical production and manufacture of finished metal products, manufacture of machines and equipment, manufacture of electrical, electronic and optical equipment, manufacture of transport vehicles and equipment, textile and garment manufacture, leather manufacture, production of leather goods and footwear, activity aimed at creation and deployment of polymeric composite materials (composites) and the goods produced of polymeric composite materials;
- acknowledgment of the applicant as the winner of the competition on selection of industrial enterprises for a subsidy to be provided.
A subsidy is provided to industrial enterprises to recover the costs incurred for:
- purchase and (or) deployment of energy and resource saving technologies and equipment;
- deployment of automatic regulation, management systems and other equipment ensuring efficient application and leading to the decrease in specific consumption of fuel and energy resources;
- deployment of alternative energy sources;
- training of specialists to upgrade their skills on the energy and resource saving issues;
- recovery of costs incurred for payment of interest under the loans received from the Russian credit institutions and aimed at purchase and deployment of energy and resource saving systems and equipment.
A subsidy is provided:
- in the amount of 10% of costs actually incurred by the applicant for loan interest payment in the preceding and (or) current financial years except for the costs recovered earlier pursuant to the applicable legislation, but not more than 166 700 euro per annum per one applicant;
- in the amount of 10% of costs actually incurred by the applicant in the preceding and (or) current financial years except for the costs recovered earlier pursuant to the applicable legislation, but not more than 166 700 euro per annum per one applicant.
Procedure of Provision of Subsidies to Recover Costs Incurred for Deployment of Energy and Resource Saving Systems (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 467 dated August 7, 2014)
State Program of the Samara Region on Development of Industry of the Samara Region and Improvement of its Competitiveness by 2020 (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 321 dated June 4, 2014)