Carrying out of product certification, industrial and environmental safety
A subsidy is provided to industrial enterprises complying with the following criteria:
- state registration and operation of the company on the territory of the Samara Region for at least one year as of the subsidy application filing date;
- applicant activity scope is metallurgical production and manufacture of finished metal products, manufacture of machines and equipment, manufacture of electrical, electronic and optical equipment, manufacture of transport vehicles and equipment, textile and garment manufacture, leather manufacture, production of leather goods and footwear, activity aimed at creation and deployment of polymeric composite materials (composites) and the goods produced of polymeric composite materials;
- acknowledgment of the applicant as the winner of the competition on selection of industrial enterprises for a subsidy to be provided.
A subsidy is provided to industrial enterprises to recover the costs incurred for:
- certification of products, goods and services, certification (recertification, supervisory control) of quality and ecological management systems as to their compliance with the national and international standards;
- carrying out of an audit complex including technical, technological, environmental audits;
- carrying out of expert examination of industrial safety.
A subsidy is provided in the amount of 90% of costs actually incurred in the preceding and (or) current financial years, but not more than 116 700 euro per one applicant.
Procedure of Provision of Subsidies to Recover Costs Incurred for Product Certification, Ensuring Industrial and Environmental Safety (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 468 dated August 7, 2014).
State Program of the Samara Region on Development of Industry of the Samara Region and Improvement of its Competitiveness by 2020 (Resolution of the Government of the Samara Region No. 321 dated June 4, 2014).