Reimbursement of expenses for lease payments, grants for production modernization
The grant is given for partial reimbursement of expenses:
- for the production of goods, works and services in terms of costs for the purchase of production equipment for the creation and (or) development and (or) modernization
Qualification criteria for the organizations being provided with subsidies:
- compliance with the requirements of Article 4 of the Federal Law No. 209-FZ “On the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Russian Federation” of 24.07.2007 (hereinafter referred to as the Law);
- the presence of the project description for the acquisition of production equipment for the creation and (or) development and (or) modernization of the production of goods, works and services with the feasibility study;
- the number of payroll employees (without external part-timers) of small and medium enterprises (hereinafter referred to as the SMEs) for the previous calendar year was 30 people or more;
- SME has no tax liabilities to be paid the budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation, as well as on insurance premiums to be paid to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for compulsory pension insurance;
- SME is not in the process of liquidation, reorganization or bankruptcy;
- SME actually spent costs in the current and (or) previous two financial years for the purchase of equipment specified in the sub-section “Machinery and equipment” of the All-Russian Classification of Fixed Assets OK 013-94, and belonging to the second and higher depreciation groups of the Fixed Assets Classification.
- SME carries out activities (the primary activity according to the extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities) in the field of production of goods, works and services in accordance with Sections A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I (except for sub-class 63.3, including its constituent groups, subgroups, types), K (only sub-class 74.2, including its constituent groups, subgroups, types), M, N, O (only class 90, including its constituent sub-class, group, subgroup, and class 92, including its constituent sub-classes, groups, sub-groups, types) of the All-Russian Classification of Economic Activities OK 029-2001 (CEAEC Rev. 1), approved by the State Standard of Russia No. 454-ст of 06.11.2001.
The grant to one SME may not exceed 5,000,000 rubles.